What good is it to have a business if it doesn't
bring you pleasure and joy? Rather than being consumed by your
business, design it to actually be a source of joy!
A Novel Concept!
Imagine the possibilities . . . you may never need
an alarm clock to wake you up in the morning again! EVER!
and the Influence by Design Method™ really
work. I'll share with you a tiny peak into the method.
Clients! This is a critical component to all businesses and is often one of the most
challenging. Play with these questions to see if you can design a bit of influence and joy into your process
to attract clients.
Describe the elements in your process to attract
- What are the elements in your process that are
easy for you?
- What is it about these elements that makes them
easy for you?
- How did you learn to do these things?
- When are you most successful
clients doing these things?
- What are the elements in your process that are hard for
you? Do you lack know-how?
- What is it about these elements that make them hard for
you? Do you have the support you need?
- How did you learn to do these things? Is
this even necessary?
- When are you most successful in atracting clientsdoing these
things? Insight comes from objectivity.
Play To Your Strengths!
What you do well -- Perfect your skill and watch how stronger you become!
What you don't do well (yet) -- Learn to do better!
What you don't like doing --
Do differently to accomplish the same results.
Play To Your
This type of thinking is part of the Influence by Design Method™. How many ideas spark for you just looking at these
questions? I hope you are sparking like a firecracker!
is about designing your world so that it
Curious? (of course you
Email me »